Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant
A complete guide about what the OLEV Grant is, how you can benefit from it and how to claim £350 for a home charging point.
What is the OLEV Grant?
This is a government grant for electric cars provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
- The OLEV Grant also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides £350 off the cost of purchasing & installing a home charging point.
- Available for most electric cars and plug-in hybrid cars.
- You can claim one charging per eligible vehicle and up to two charging points per household.
How do I qualify for the OLEV Grant?
To qualify for the OLEV Grant, you need to have purchased an eligible electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st April 2015 onwards.
- You must have off-street parking.
- You must use an OLEV-approved home charging point installer.
E.V.H.S OLEV Grant eligible vehicles and vans
How do I claim the OLEV Grant?
To claim £350 off the cost of your new home charging point, all you have to do is contact the AMP EV team and one of our experts will do the rest!Tip: Save nearly £1,000 a year in fuel costs a year with a home charging point (instead of relying on public charging facilities).